This ‘Essential Series’ elearning course is ideal for craft and supervisory levels of employee, tackling the subject of customer service from a ‘club’ perspective.
Firstly examining some of the reasons why customer service is so important, it goes on to identify the key skills and qualities needed to be a great customer serving member of staff.
The course looks at three ways in which the employee can build rapport with a customer – through the first visual impression, effective body language and the use of active listening skills.
Finally, it explores complaint handling and suggests strategies and tactics that employees can use to defuse, empathise and then solve a customer’s grievance.
Introducing Customer Service
– Why is Customer Service so Important?
– Your Own Experiences as a Customer
– What Do You Think Makes Good Customer Service?
Skills & Qualities
– The Natural Born Customer Carer
– What Skills & Qualities Do You Need?
– Key Qualities & Skills
Welcome Your Guests
– What Would Our Customers Say?
– The 521 Cafe
– The First Impression
– Body Language
– Active Listening
Dealing With Complaints
– 8-Steps to Handling Complaints